Find My iPhone Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Not everyone prefers to use Apple products, but even those who can't deny that they have trouble with their products here and there. At least Apple lets you protect your pricey investments. If you have set up your iphone, you can use the Find My iPhone Login to locate it in the event it is either lost or stolen. The Find my iPhone Login can be used by anyone who has an apple account and has set up their phone for it.
The big problem is, when it comes down to it, google search trends prove that lots of people (besides just you) are not only looking for their iPhone, but also looking for how to find their iPhone. The confusing and the true collide with this function, because you need to log into iCloud in order access the Find my iPhone Login.
Logging into Find my iPhone:
1. If you want to find your iPhone, as stated above, you need to visit the iCloud page. Easier yet, visit this page: http://www.icloud.com/find This page leads you directly from iCloud to the Find my iPhone login.
2. So, here, as you can plainly see, you need to log into your iCloud account to start. Enter in your Apple ID and password here and then click on the grey circle with an arrow in it to login.
3. You should now be able to see the Find my iPhone login page. Use the login page that you set up for finding your iPhone. You may have used your normal login information for other Apple logins.
4. Just make sure your Apple ID and password are entered correctly to avoid having to do it again. Go ahead and press enter to login right away afterward. The service should immediatly begin to locate where you iPhone is, and show you on a map.
1. Just as with any Apple related login page, you should see a link near the bottom of the page (small, and color-blended though it may be) that you can click on to get help. Find this link on the Find my iPhone login page, and click on it to start the process of resetting your password.
2. If you did you use the same login as all your other Apple logins, this process will be a lot easier. You will find yourself on iforgot.apple.com most likely. If you still remember your Apple ID, go ahead and enter that information right away, and then press the blue "next" button to move on.
3. After clicking on this button, you will be taken through a series of pages. Follow the instructions on these pages, and carefully enter in all the requested information in order to move on with the process. Within a few minutes, your new password should be ready for use, so you can find your iPhone quickly. Hopefully, if you do have to find your iPhone this way once, you won't ever have to do it again.
1. Write to Apple at:
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014
2. Call Apple Enterprise Sales:
3. Visit the Apple Support website: